10 fixed desks available in Suite 16 Perseverance Works
Please note – we are currently updating the layout and covid proofing the space, plus refurbishing our meeting and training rooms. We will update the listing with new photos at the end of May but are open for viewings now.
Eastside is a charity offering newly renovated ground floor co-working office space. We are located in Suite 16 at the entrance to Perseverance Works, within walking distance to multiple public transport links.
You will join the small Eastside staff team and a company producing websites and CRM for the third sector and arts organisations.
This offer would suit small creative or technology companies looking for a shared working space in a welcoming but focussed working environment in a great location.
– Desks in a newly refurbished co-working space
– Bright, well lit, high ceilings, very accessible
– Access to high speed internet on 1GB fibre broadband network
– Ethernet connectivity in certain locations
– One Ikea Kallax shelf square per desk for storage
– Two private meeting spaces available exclusively to desk hirers on first come first served basis
– Access to two additional large training/meeting rooms as part of the service charge, subject to availability
– Additional informal meeting spaces
– Kitchenette areas with dishwashers
– Unlimited filter coffee and regular and herbal teas included in the service charge
– Access to courtyard for lunch and meetings
We have 10 desks available for small teams or freelancers, set up in configurations of:
bank of 4
bank of 3
2 side by side
Desk charge is £270 per desk per month. Basic service charge is £30 per desk per month (excl. VAT)