Do you want to join the growing businesses within Perseverance Works, the creative hub of Shoreditch?
Good news! Two positions have recently become available.
Studio Manager for Henley Halebrown
This is a varied role encompassing many aspects of managing a busy studio. We are looking for someone with high levels of drive and enthusiasm with the ability to work on their own initiative, who can make the position their own. As an employer we are open to suggestions of flexible working arrangements.
- An interest in design / architecture / culture
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, with attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to organise our non-architectural team (PR/Marketing/IT/finance)
- Wanting to ‘muck in’ with the team when required
- The ability to multitask while working under pressure is essential
General skills required
- Ability to write good, clear English as well as proofread
- Proven track record of managing information and familiarity with databases
- Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop an advantage
- Experience of working in a creative environment
- Experience of a bid environment and working with multiple deadlines
Remuneration will be commensurate with ability, as this is a position which we hope which will evolve over time we hope the successful candidate will grow with us.
Please forward CV and introductory letter to Rhiannon Sutton at;
Henley Halebrown, 21 Perseverance Works, London E2 8DD.
Senior Account Manager at London Media
London Media PR is a dynamic, fast-growing PR agency based in the heart of Shoreditch. They are looking for a full-time communications consultant who is hungry to play a key role in building a best-in-class agency. Ideally you’ll have 4-5 years’ agency experience, work excellently with clients, and have strong social media experience.
For more information, view London Media’s job spec.